Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh Those Russians!

     Hopefully you will now have to log in to access this Blog now. After an exhausting Xmas season and now trying to get everything back to normal as well as organize year end tax shit I have discovered that Russians are looking at my Blog now! After 2 hours of researching Investelektrosviaz Ltd, who have viewed my site multiple times last week, I have learned not much. Some postings by other small bloggers, some postings by bigger sites like a Kansas Police Department and some mention of these folks as major players in the World Wide Web of spamming, and there is not a lot one can do about it!!! One can deny IP address by simply reading some Masters Degree Level computer programming sites but the comment threads point out that these spammers change their IP's frequently. The best I can do is have a log in and try to monitor who has access.
     It's pretty sad when my site that has up to 8 visitors on a busy day is being sought out by these guys, what are they looking for? Isn't facebook enough for them? Hopefully they are like the Russian spies that were deported last summer who found out nothing after decades of living in the US?
     Isn't the Internet Age great? I feel so free. After my ancestors fled Russia, because they were total assholes who blamed all non-Russians for all their problems, now they can come right into my living room virtually. Apparently there are also Chinese and European spammers who do the same thing too, at least I know now.
     I thought the future was supposed to be better, since the internet and cell phones and all the garbage that goes along with it life just gets more and more stressful and complicated it seems. I will be keeping my eye on this, let me know if anything suspicious happens and I will be ready to complain to Google.

2 comments:

  1. where do my comments always go?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I monitor all comments and probably didn't notice pending comments. So Sorry.

    ReplyDelete