Thursday, June 18, 2020

A Pandemic Journal, Shitstorm

     OK everything is making me furious at every turn. Right now I just wrote an entry which somehow got published to my other garden blog which I had to delete form there and now I have lost all my work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to throw my computer out the window right now!!!!!!!!!!!WTF???????
So let me just write the entire fucking thing again and I will miss my lunch! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets make this short because I am about to fucking lose it.
We had a huge hail storm which ruined everything in the garden, my heart is broken and I am angry and sad! It destroyed the entire fucking NE of the city with torrents of rain and hail. I tried to replace some plants but can't because this city is just mediocre shit. I am replanting the vegetable gardens but now it is just torrents of rain so who knows if we can even have a season now? All we get is shit for weather, I just want to give up on the whole season!
Trump remains an idiot of course, trying to hold a rally in Oklahoma which people are calling a mass spreader event, who cares I hope he dies as well as his stupid followers too! Ahh fuck it who even cares? I am so pissed off, there is nothing to do, the garden is destroyed and I jjust lost my entire post and I hate typing on this shit computer! I hate everything right now and am hungry and have just wasted an hour and a half fucking around with this stupid blogger thing! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment