Monday, June 29, 2020

A Pandemic Journal, Shitstorms 2,3, 4 and Beyond!

     OK so last time was not my best work. Turned out we had two more hail storms in the span of one week, as soon as anything was going to grow back it got nailed again, from another direction. I have just had it with living here but how can we do anything with a god damned pandemic going on??? How can we move or sell the house? Shiiiiit! Now we are experiencing a prolonged cold rainy spell as a huge low pressure system sets up a blocking pattern, meanwhile in Siberia, the Russian arctic temperatures are hitting 38C or 100 degrees if you want to go that way.
     Turns out most of the US is experiencing a huge uptick in virus cases and I believe we are headed that way too as everyone is acting like we are back to normal. I chalk it up to Canadians believe and follow their governments even the stupid Kenny idiots, he said it was no worse than the flu at the end of May and proceeded to open everything up thus everyone acts like we are in normal times. It's funny tho that oil workers are not back at work ( they are busy exercising in their back yards every day!) but everyone else should be back at work? Geeeeeze, even Gord is very busy these days and I have to drive him around all the time. People in general are just not doing the 6 foot distance thing anymore, wearing masks or practicing any of the suggested measures. Also turns out the Verve Condo downtown has a local outbreak with 50 some cases in one building, I thought this could happen and I think we will be back up to peak levels by the fall.
    We are seeing huge outbreaks in Florida and Texas but also most states not in the NE, who saw that coming? Well, many people including myself and I have an Art degree not a medical one!!!! Trump and Pence have been travelling around trying to hold mass spreader events as they say. His Tulsa rally was a flop and some think it was teens on social media site TikTok booking tickets but I actually think people are just smarter than this, will not attend mass rallies or are tired of this dip shit idiot. trump did hold a rally of sorts in a mega church in Arizona with a youth group, kids for racism I guess??? They did not have masks and all look like 19 year old twits, who has even seen a gathering of this size since the winter??? Pence also had some event in a church of course with a live choir, one of the things we specifically know spreads virus, mainly singing or talking loudly. Cripes. Now we also see many Republican Senators backtracking on opening up and trying to wear masks in public. Mask wearing has now become a political issue of course in the US. There are still many idiots who are shouting down officials or making ludicrous statements based on stupid conspiracy theories from facebook. I was banned from facebook for 20 some days because I said something mean about white Americans and now I hope to never go back, they are a true evil in this world! If that's how you treat people then good luck, nice business model! The only good part is that hopefully Americans have had it with this dip shit idiot as President. The latest scandal is that Russia was offering a bounty on US soldiers in Afghanistan and the President was briefed on this in March (which he denies of course) and did nothing. I think we know Trump hates the military and Americans and owes Putin and maybe the public is finally realizing this, his denials are too too much!!!
     I hear we have really bent the curve in Canada like all the sensible countries but I still think everything is going too fast on reopening, Airlines are filling up planes, no middle seat space, for people flying to I don't know where? Where is there to go? Who wants to travel? My sister -in-law bought a condo in Florida recently, or is in the process of, the best part is that my mother-in-law thinks it "disgusting" to want to live in Florida! Ha ha, my thoughts exactly! The dip shit husband is who loves this stupid place and is friends with Republicans, oh well find out how much everyone in the family respects this stupidity! How are they even going to sign the deal or use the place? The borders are closed and will probably remain that way as Florida becomes the new hot spot, now mainly infecting people in the 30 to 49 year range, stupid millennials, thinking they are immune. I think we are having a memorial for Gords dad at the end of August, it may be nice to get away actually if you can believe me saying that! I think everyone would be fine if we all wore masks but I would say about 10% of people do. I hear Calgarians on TV saying shit like "I think we're doing a really good job" really? I don't! No one is social distancing anymore, no one is wearing a mask, people are too close in all situations, bloody jogging and cycling everywhere too close and look at our local outbreak! I think Calgarians are fucking self involved idiots and we will see how this goes!
     Canada day looks like a washout, Wednesday, what the fuck kind of holiday is midweek? Hopefully back to summer by the weekend but everytime we have hot weather we get storms, it's very stressful for me, there have been many meltdowns on my behalf, I even said "I wish it wasn't summer" or "Who wants to live anymore!?" it's been hell for sure!





No comments:

Post a Comment