Tuesday, July 7, 2020

A Pandemic Journal, July is Really Heating Up!

     Early July and the pandemic in certain countries is going nuts. In an awesome turn of events piece of shit and worst human in modern history Bolsonero of Brazil has contracted the virus! Yay! I hope it's very serious! He is still promoting hydroxychloroquine, the drug touted by Trump as a cure for covid, it doesn't work, I hope it kills him. The Amazon is burning while this guy is busily helping the virus take over his country, firing medical experts, stopping the counting of cases and so much more!
Florida cases are going crazy as well now the concern is running out of hospital beds all over the states, it is becoming a big crisis. Now I hear that my in-laws are buying a place in Florida but the funny part is that my mother-in-law finds the whole idea "disgusting" lol, I'm with ya there!!!! What an utterly ridiculous idea right now, you won't even be able to go there until who knows when, maybe not this winter, geeze! Well the brother-in-law loves his republican ideas so enjoy the effects dummy, no sympathy from me! Also my neighbours have abandoned plans to move to Spain, they don't want to experience it in lockdown, I know, the whole world is ruined now isn't it!? In another hilarious turn of events the European Union is allowing some international visitors including Canada but not the US!!!! I know this will weigh heavily on their conscience, Americans don't like being left out, declared too dangerous like Brazil and Russia to travel. I thought this would happen, but for different reasons, maybe for being racist know-nothing loudmouths! It is important to note here that Trump is travelling to Florida not to talk about the virus but to talk about drug smuggling, don't put yourself in covids way oh wise orange one! He is also beating the drum of making schools open this fall, probably another stupid idea that the public will hate. I truly believe that as this virus affects more and more people the chances of Trump being reelected dwindle, they don't want to wear masks how about forcing your kids go to school?, good one Trump!
     I have just heard that Toronto and Ottawa are making masks mandatory in public, like in a by-law way. So I hope my Republican loving in-laws enjoy that! LOL, I think they should be mandatory everywhere!
We hear more and more that this virus is effecting people in the 20-40 year old range, if you ask me we could get rid of half this generation and the world would be a better place! Awww who will watch Tiger King or Floor Is Lava?
     I probably haven't mentioned here that young people in the US have been having covid parties, betting who will get covid first out of these large gatherings, this is a real thing! This is how stupid young Americans are why mandatory mask wearing is probably where this is all headed.
It just seems like the US could be headed down a path to total crisis, hospitals will fill up, people will die en masse and Republican dip shit Governors are going to have to defend their stupid decisions that led everyone here, I really don't see a way out politically especially for king dip shit Trump!
     I still want to know how and why Alberta tried testing hydroxychloroquine and how it was quietly  pulled from  Alberta Health trial testing, no one mentioned it when the UN and WHO declared it dangerous and the medical community ceased touting this drug all together. Huh, funny that? Our stupid conservative led local media didn't say one thing???



No comments:

Post a Comment