Thursday, April 2, 2020

A Pandemic Journal, April Fools and Idiots Are Running The World!

     There is an unprecedented blob of cold air circulating over top of Alberta bringing us highs in the -10s and constant cloud and light flurries, god damnit I hate living here! The cold will not leave us until maybe next Monday, it's almost Easter for fucks sake! I always hope we will have a nice or normal spring but we only seem to get extreme cold most of the time, it feels like it's been shitty spring weather for the last 10 years. I talked to my mom this morning and she wants to argue that the weather isn't that bad and points to the many times it snowed in April, I tell her it's not an amount of snow issue, it's how god damned cold it is, sheesh!!! Don't disagree with me about weather! It's one of my pet peeves, fair warning!
     I have no problems with our Federal Government, they tell us it might be until July when we can maybe get back to normal. I think it won't be until a vaccine is invented that we can back to normal. Although if we can test who has antibodies maybe that will help in the future? The only thing bothering me is the public service message from the Government du Canada, it's on every channel all the time sometimes twice! I am so tired of it and often imitate the Chinese accent of Teresa Tam the nations public health official, so actually the Canadian government is responsible for making me a racist! Thanks? Our little prick of a Premier, Jason Kenney on the other hand is making me so angry I want to throw a brick thru my TV when I see the news! So, during a pandemic Alberta is going ahead with changes to Dr.s billing and investing 1 billion$ in the Keystone Pipeline, why not give money to a dying industry and oil companies when we should be focusing on this virus!?!?! I have been banned from Facebook for 5 days for calling Kenney a "fat little faggot" on a Huffpo article, whatever, I speak the truth! As for this Dr issue, of course our local media is burying the story but I have heard that it will disproportionately effect rural areas so I think go ahead! take your base for granted, always a great political move! The rates of covid in Alberta have surpassed BC! It used to be that BC was so much larger in population than Alberta but actually they are only about .5 million more, so actually that isn't great news for our numbers either. Currently Alberta has 871 cases with 521 in Calgary, we still have over 60% of Alberta's cases yet no one seems to be talking about this!
     In a hopeful turn of events Vladimir Putin may have been exposed to the virus! We can only hope and pray this is the case and hope it takes the life of this piece of shit, the world would be a better place indeed!
     The US is a total shit show of course! Cases surpassing 240,000 with 25,000 new cases per day. Worldwide cases have just surpassed 1 million. Two problem states Florida and Texas have just enacted stay at home policies, it's unbelievable! Trump is picking fights with NY's Cuomo of course and helping Florida over the other more democratic states. There is talk of a Covid Commission like the 9/11 Commission but surprise surprise Republicans are reluctant and are still clinging to blaming China and now trying to blame the Impeachment for distracting the President, so, it's business as usual with those dimwits I guess! Texas is allowing an exemption for religious services, it's stupid and also beyond exasperating. A preacher has been put in jail recently for holding large services in the states and some Hasidic Jews in Quebec have become infected by attending a religious event in NY State, so dumb, like all religions, why are you people doing this? Is there new information that you must hear at church? No! Stay at home, god will forgive you I am sure, or do you want to meet him shortly? Jeeze! Florida is refusing two cruise ships to dock, they are carrying infected, mainly Europeans but the prick Governor Desantis doesn't want them to overwhelm their medical system and thinks they should go dock in the Bahamas. It's all evil and I thought against maritime law about helping ships in distress? This Desantis is such a Trump cock sucker he deserves whatever consequences are coming to him it's just too bad that maybe millions of grandmas and grandpas will die because of this idiot! The US, according to experts, is on the same track as Italy right now where the death rate is still very high! There are more and more minor celebrities and terrible stories of people dying from this virus, a few of them pretty young and seemingly healthy, a man in his 30's died in Alberta this week so watch out untouchable youths!
     The cold weather is certainly keeping people at home, so I suppose that is one good thing about it. Another is that I have spent 2 days organizing and cleaning up the basement, think Grey Gardens crossed with an Ancient Egyptian tomb and you've got the picture, I am maybe half done and am exhausted, back breaking! I went to the liquor store today and see they have put up plexi glass barriers at the cashier, we will likely see more of this everywhere, I only go to two places, beer store and grocery store, I don't know what else is open these days and I don't need anything else! We spent last night drinking beer and making chicken and dumplings, it was kind of a blowout and I feel quite hungover this morning.
The Netflix series Tiger King is capturing everyone's imagination these days. We watched the first episode just to see and I must say I don't get it, don't really care, I just don't understand what sets off the youth these days, now get off my lawn! So while walking the dog yesterday I passed a young renting couple on our street taking pictures outside, the guy had a blond mullet and handlebar mustache, even the leg brace! I thought he was nuts until I realized they were probably doing it for fun, we're all doing our part to fight the virus it's just like WWII.! Generations in the future will look back at us and say can you imagine the sacrifice? They had to stay home and watch TV to save the world, order food in and wait for government cheques.

No comments:

Post a Comment